Pyxniel "FREE TO PLAY" Fusion Plan!! | Full Calendar & Champions Breakdown | RAID: Shadow Legends

Today I give you guys a plan on how to complete this Fusion as FTP. #Raid #RaidShadowLegends #RSL ⚡INSTALL LINKS & PROMO CODES⚡ Summoner’s …

source

All Comments

• LAST ONE, LET'S GO !!!! Are you guys getting her !?

⭐⭐ PLAY Dragon Champions and use Promocode: BIONIC (before lvl 15) ⭐⭐

Play DC on PC: https://bstk.me/uxZgKhcMo

Play on DC Mobile: https://dragonchampions.onelink.me/JmRA/1025842b

⏩ Join BGE’s Livestream: https://www.twitch.tv/bge_yt

⏩ Join BGE’s Discord Community: https://discord.gg/T34xTWR

⭐⭐ PLAY Summoner's Glory and use Promocode: BGE (during character creation) ⭐⭐

Play SG on Mobile: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MitoGames.FireHonorB

⏩ Summoners Glory: Eternal Fire Launch https://youtu.be/tnt9j29ppfM

⏩ Summoners Glory: Eternal Fire Guide: https://youtu.be/GF1cDL_QcgY

BGE 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • lets face it shes trash, and plarium know it…. the 18 books is an added insult! i must have some kind of brain retardation because i fused her… strait into the vault never to be seen again… i even had to spend gems to get more space, just to put her in.. well played plarium.

William Wieliczko 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Super informative. Thanks so much for all your work!

Patrick Schooley 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • When the event ends, will she be still available from Sacred Shards or not?

7heaven100 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • I'm going for her. F2P. Was directed here from a clan mate. Good info. You just got a new sub!

JP III 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Im going for her. So far ezzz but then again I'm f2p this helped alot

Landon Holtman 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Anyone know how many potions we need to get her?

Tyler Bunn 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Dude, I just wanted to say thank you. As another FTP player you doing stuff like this to let us know how to optimize resources and time helps so much.

Cameron Meyers 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • F2P, been preparing for this Christmas fusion for several months. I'll see it through, but have know for sometime if it didn't knock my socks off, it could most likely see me off the island.

Anthony Cincotta 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • What 'free to play account' has saved up sacred shards?

Stephen Jenkins 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • I don't understand the logic of upgrading artifacts to level 15 BEFORE the event.

Could you please explain to me what am I missing?
    Why wouldn't you want to upgrade during the event? This way you get the points for level 4, 8 and 12.

Ermns 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • geat video like always
    i just want to mention that we should not forget other content in this game. doom tower is only one section and i still think that cb and dungeons are more important

Nameless King 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • My logic is this: Pyxniel right now looks so underwhelming and situational that she seems like a prime target for a Plarium buff. Plus, she looks really awesome from a character design perspective.

Jared Poon 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • I'm not sure about if I'll be fusing her. 😞

Sudhanshu Mishra 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Gonna skipped this fusion. Too much randomness on her skill and i don't have legendary skill book.

tristanegail 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • After thinking about it some more, I'm just gonna grab rewards and the void dwarf. Really need him for dmg in Dwarf FW, but need Pyxniel for nothing.
    Even though having legendaries is shiny, I'll just never use her lol.

Sew nime 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Not worth it, only going for the dwarf and I'm going to call it a day.

H G 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • The lego is not that good, but it's pretty easy to get even as f2p:

You should use all the gems you need to get the epic on the champion training event, also you should be able to double dip mystery shards for the champion training event plus the x2 sacred to get the epic on the champion chase.

at this point you need 2 of each shared rares plus kuzard and panthera:
    2 Pigsticker you get one from arena event 1 and one from the already focused champion training
    2 Ruffstone you already get from champion training and champion chase
    2 Tigersoul you get one from arena 2 and one from artifact enhanchement 1
    Kuzard you already get from champion training
    Panthera is from Dragon tournament, should not be hard to get

You don't even need to do the summon rush, unless you want a copy of the epics aswell

Io might be wrong but this is the easiest fusion of the year, assuming you didn't have already the champions on the other ones

TheMrBugio 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Why you lie BGE? On your movie week ago you have 3000gems and now 4800+ how to get 1800gems in one week man😂😂😂tel me how to do that because I playing 20 months and never seen something like that. Pfffff Free to play😂😂😂😂

Mikhael Sambabass 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • The most in depth analysis of these fusions on the web. By a factor of ten. Said it before and I say it again. These are why I am subscribed and why I like even the videos I do not like so much.

Brutalus Gaming 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Free to play and 5k gems 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you are funny BGE

Mikhael Sambabass 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Fusion champ may be weak now, but if you skip the fusion just know she could get a buff. Look at the other fusion champs. Some got buffs and now they are strong. She may guard your vault for a couple months though

Corey English 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Always appreciate the work you put into these videos and how to optimize our resources. I am still up in the air about going for this fusion given the book requirements and the last few that have spent a lot of time doing nothing in my storage. In some ways I think the epics are more worth it just like Fayne and Kaiden previously. I was bummed that I fused them for the super slug.

Phil Tullis 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Imo Panthera is really decent rare void for early/mid game vs spirit/fire knight if you don't have Coldheart

Robert Jaskuła 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Rugnor looks like he could solo the Scarab King.

Brian Lindahl 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Can you put in the link to the spreadsheet

74554N 41-5H4TTi 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Gerhard is literally Septimus for those who like the character model but have bad luck with shards.

Jsh Tng 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • I've been preparing, so I will probably go for Pyxniel, however I am somewhat underwhelmed by her kit, and High Elves is one of the few faction war 21 stages I am done with, so perhaps I will just go for some of the epics… we shall see. Thanks Bionic

Will Watkins 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • why did they nerf her aura since announcement , she was too strong i guess?

magaracnadelu 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Dark Elhain all Day

Raifen Fernandes 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • I thought Plarium was getting better but I guess not. Also fusion sucks.. not even for Christmas do these guys get it. Going for other heroes, specially those dwarves.

Rui Machado 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Ill go for it, but running through the holidays like it does, if I dont get it I wont be mad. I think Which arm is considered the best fusion in a long time and I still have her in Amber. waiting for a fusion to release her for the points. Doot Tower is the current end game adn if these champs dont let you complete FW or DT, then they are likly a waste for most endgame players.

doro626 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • I'm Definitly going to fuse this one. I've got a fair bit saved up from missing out on the fusions prior to Elegaius and Bergoth, went on a Hiatus, but the champion design on this one is really good. I wish they had done the other Void legendary instead, the ice master guy, but then again, coming from plarium, that might be vomit inducing to them lol

Thanks for this little guide! I've used your planners in the past and they haven't failed me yet!

Keep it up!

Context Gaming 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Definitely want Rugnor for sure out of the fusion.

DiZzNasty 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Sadly not even going to attempt her fusion. Sadly just not far enough in dungeons to do her realistically. So may target a couple of the epics if I can. Good luck to everyone who try to get her.

Azraell P 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Does it worth to go for this fusion? Hm, probably no, there is much better champs. But, au contraty, till now in last 8-9 month I didnt miss any fusion, so, I will try 😀

Damir Komar 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • This fusion is so so not worth it

Mike Swanson 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Thank you for this? However I will pass on this one.

RATHAMMER 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Too many books and will probably live in my vault, but I am still going for her. I'd hate to get up to floor 70 or 80 of hard doom tower and wish I had her

chase peterson 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten
  • Going for her. I want to get them all

Mihai Liviu 05/04/2021 11:28 Antworten

Kommentar verfassen

6420 Besucher online
6420 Gäste, 0 Mitglied(er)
Jederzeit: 6420 um/am 04-12-2021 06:12 pm
Meiste Besucher heute: 6420 um/am 06:12 pm
Diesen Monat: 6420 um/am 04-12-2021 06:12 pm
Dieses Jahr: 6420 um/am 04-12-2021 06:12 pm

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.

%d Bloggern gefällt das: