SAVE YOUR SHARDS | 2 Year Anniversary Event… Guaranteed Champion !? | RAID: Shadow Legends

0:00 Intro 0:43 Giveaway 1:22 Special Events 3:26 New Faction 4:00 Lydia Update Today I cover the latest news and explain why you should save your shards!

source

All Comments

• Anyone else holding on to their shards !?
    Follow me on GameOn: https://amzn.to/2NGd2Wl

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⏩ Download GameOn PC: http://bit.ly/GameOnBGE or Android: http://bit.ly/GO-BGE-DL1

⏩ Join BGE’s Livestream: https://www.twitch.tv/bge_yt

⏩ Join BGE’s Discord Community: https://discord.gg/T34xTWR

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⏩ PLAY Dragon Champions on PC: https://bstk.me/uxZgKhcMo and use Promocode: BIONIC (before lvl 15)

⏩ PLAY Summoner's Glory on Mobile https://bit.ly/39Peo9i and use Promocode: BGE (during character creation)

BGE 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Raid: Shadow Legends is 2 years old now? Damn. Ngl, because of Covid, I've honestly forgotten how long it's been since it came out.

RazsorFang97 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • F that, I'm pulling my 4 voids. I need maneater. I don't want the pool watered down even further. It's been a year and a half and still no maneater.

trendkilla254 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • I pulled roscard the tower

Uchiha Madara 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Of course they can code to give you a specific champion. Sniper is always your first pull from a mystery shard when you start the game.

Grrob1 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Saving all the shards

Brent M 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Your first summon in the game is fixed as well for the uncommon Dark-Elf archer…

Ray Mundi 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • The {0} and {1} in the text are placeholders for values in programming.
    {0} will be replaced by a champion name and {1} will be replaced by the number of shards you have to pull.

Daniel Maryakhin 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • I actually had not pulled all my shards yet, yay!

Rogier 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • doesnt make any sense to wait
    -they will dilute the champion pool even more making it harder to complete the factions wars so waititng if you dont have lydia is the worst thing to do
    -if you completed faction wars but are missing top champs like dutchess/draco/trunda etc it would be stupid to wait for the new faction(diluting) because i doubt they will add more champs with such a high powerlvl

phlyp 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • This code won't actually control anything about summoning.
    The code that you are displaying is simply going to result in the text that is on the right side of the colon to be displayed in the interface control that is named what you see to the left of the colon.

The text in the game will appear exactly as it is presented between the quotes on the right side of the colon with a few exceptions.
    Where you see r will convert into a carriage return, and where you see n will convert into a line feed.
    The back slash is called an Escape Character, and the letter immediately after it defines exactly what it will do.

Where you see the {0}, {1}, and {2} are all Placeholders.
    when the game presents that text on the screen, they will have assigned values for each Placeholder, and that value will substitute in for it.
    I'm pretty sure that the {0} is a Champion Name, the {1} is a Number (to represent the number of shards that must be opened to proc it), and the {2} will be a list of Shard Types.

Doing it this way allows them to have multiple Guaranteed Champion events without having to make any changes whatsoever to the game code.
    the values in the 3 placeholders will most certainly come from a database.

I would LOVE to be able to look over all of their source code!
    Do you know where I could obtain it?

Jack Populorum 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Isn’t the next update supposed to be clan wars?

MtgJedi 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • 114, no Legos just chicken dupes epics… I just needed a Doompriest for green boss, and I said to me could be worse (the fact that I got the 2 books) yep is worse now 🤣🤣🤣

Bruno de Souza 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Kinda just baiting us. Plarium will say read it again, 'guaranteed champion'
    Never said anything about the rarity lol

iampepsiboy 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Hope I can get that whale account

Tanski 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • The code means that there will be a specific champion that you will get after you pull a pre-determined number of specific shards. For example, {0} could be, say, Cardiel, {1} could be 50, and {2} could be void, so you would get Cardiel after you pull 50 void shards. If you pull him before that, the event will end instantly.

Valmeyjar 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Damn i already use 40 of my ancient shard to summon, but im not regret it cause i get Prince Kymar

Tictat Tat 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • ur a bit late bro😐

trippie bread 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • I ahve rage pulled all of my shards 😭😭😭

Âñkît 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • Guaranteed RARE CHAMPIONS? lol

WORLD OF BEST FIGHT 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten
  • of course they modify what u get. its just like when u start the game and the first shard u open always gives a sniper, and exactly how they sometimes delay increasing the rates to summon on 2x events so that people that rushed and pulled shards, now have to buy packs and try again

Sir Funkalot 07/04/2021 18:01 Antworten

Kommentar verfassen

6388 Besucher online
6388 Gäste, 0 Mitglied(er)
Jederzeit: 6388 um/am 04-12-2021 02:06 pm
Meiste Besucher heute: 6388 um/am 02:06 pm
Diesen Monat: 6388 um/am 04-12-2021 02:06 pm
Dieses Jahr: 6388 um/am 04-12-2021 02:06 pm

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.

%d Bloggern gefällt das: